One of the most comprehensive GRE prep guides out there, Cracking the GRE Premium Edition by the Princeton Review will help you score high on your GRE. That’s because it contains no fewer than 6 full-length practice tests, access to an online bank of additional practice questions, and other resources to ensure you get the highest possible score on your test
What’s all the hype with the Cracking the GRE Premium Edition?
This prep guide is an all-in-one GRE resource that covers every aspect of the GRE test and equips you with fail-proof and foolproof tactics and strategies that ensure you make fewer errors, learn how to manage your test time better, and avoid common traps other test-takerss don’t even know they’re about to fall into.
What’s in the prep guide then?
– Every subject and topic in the GRE is thoroughly and expertly presented.
– It comes with chapter summaries in bullet form to help you revise each chapter either all at once or chapter by chapter.
– You get 9 different strategies on time management and error elimination.
– There are easy to understand problem-solving guides to ‘crack’ each GRE section the smart way.
– You are given six full-length practice test with answer keys to help you understand the processes and tactics employed for arriving at answers. (Note: Two tests are available in the book and the remaining four online.)
– You’ll receive test scores for the online tests to diagnose your GRE score performance and progress as you study.
What’s granted with your access to the Princeton Premium Portal
Clear, simple video tutorials on how to use strategies when taking your GRE, real-life examples of admission officer interviews and b-school essays and the “GRE Insider”, a complete information package on grad school admissions, application requirements, test information and much more is all included in this premium access package.
Princeton’s GRE guide is one of the most complete resources available. It will definitely prepare you for the test both in terms of building your confidence through proven GRE strategies as well in view of the range and quality of the practice tests and supplementary online material you have the opportunity to study with.
To increase your GRE score by 7 points in 2 weeks, click here to start practicing for free with PrepEd GRE